Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have a grand dog!

Pandora!  Isn't she darling!



We rescued her from the pound Saturday.  She is a 2 year old terrier mix.  This poor little girl had a small litter of puppies just five days before we rescued her.  None of them survived.  She was spayed three days after she gave birth and we took her home the next day.

I NEVER thought I would have a small dog, but my goodness, she is so darn cute and loveable.  She's really a good girl, too.  She sleeps in bed with Olivia and follows me around when she's not home. 

We gave her a very unprofessional haircut (these pictures are after the haircut, we were so busy with her we forgot to take before pictures), and in a week when she is healed from her surgery we can take her to the groomer.  We did a horrid job, but she looks so much better than she did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment