Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Off in the mail today went all our registration papers for the Rehab Center. Time is going fast.



I also found out some great news! One of the therapists from the Scoliosis Rehab Center will be coming to Michigan the end of this month to meet Dr. Mendelow. This is very exciting, as most orthopedics are not very open to this type of therapy. Dr. Mendelow mentioned to me that he would like to meet with them one day and would welcome a visit if they were interested. I shared this information with Jan at the center and....well, it's been arranged.



I am really hoping that there will be time for me to meet "the therapist" (I don't know who is coming), when she's here. I will be informed of the specifics once the agenda is set, and we will see if arrangements can be made for a time to meet.



Once I have more information, it will be posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment