Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 6 (of therapy)

Olivia learned one new exercise today, and everything else was the same. She was there this morning from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. and again this afternoon from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Bob was there this morning, and watched the morning session for the first time. He was really impressed. It truly is amazing how with just a few adjustments and proper breathing, you can actually change the form of your body. Olivia is doing great with it.

This afternoon while Olivia was at the center, Bob and I went for coffee and to a book store. It was so hot today, it was not pleasant being outside. The humidity was so high.

After we picked Olivia up, we went back to the hotel. She wanted to rest, so Bob and I took our bikes and went back to the Schmeeckle Reserve. It was hot, but riding in the woods was bearable. It was beautiful. We rode a different path today, and I actually remembered my camera. Of course, we we're seeing any dear. We were just about done with our ride, so I stopped a took a picture of the garden. I had to take a picture of something, since I actually had my camera. Just as we were about to exit the trail, there she was. A beautiful doe! She was grazing, and came fairly close to us. I snapped a bunch of pictures, but with the sun they didn't come out too good.







We went out to dinner at a place called the Charcoal Grill. It was really good. Afterwards we went to Lowes just to walk around. There really is not a whole lot to do around here! I talked Olivia to climb into one of those shopping carts with the steering wheels for little kids. Of course, with her long legs, she couldn't fit into the seat, so she just hung her legs over into the basket. I pushed her around the store and we laughed. Bob thought we were crazy, but agreed to take our picture. The customers in the store, as well as the sales people who walked by us laughed. I think it was most excitement they've had in a long time!

After we got back to the hotel, Olivia and Emily went swimming and I took a load of clothes to the laundry room. I hope I don't forget to get them out of the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment