Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're home, safe and sound!


Just a quick post to let you all know we got home safe and sound. It was a long drive, and with the time change it made it seem even longer.

We came home to a very sick cat. Charlie was very thin, and not eating. He was sick before we left and on antibiotics, but he didn't seem any better. Scott said he ate very little. I took him to the vet and he has Chronic Renal Failure (kidney failure basically). I've learned to give him an IV at home (for hydration) and he is on another medication for now. If he starts to eat soon, as he should once he begins to feel better, he may be okay. If not, well, I don't want to think about that now. This picture of him was taken about a year or so ago. He is so beautiful!

Olivia is doing great with her exercises at home, so far. Until we get the wall board up, she is improvising.

I promise I will post soon with the events of our last day at the Rehab Center, and some exciting results.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you all are home safe and sound!! I need to email you (or should call) found out something about our newest addition and need some BTDT facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete